Ginger oil with coconut oil
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory property. Zingibain or zingipain is the protease enzyme compound that helps to reduce the free radicles and the pain in joint, muscles and elsewhere in our body.
1. Ginger essential oil – 10 drops
2. Coconut oil -20 ml (carrier oil)
Preparation and application:
1. Mix ginger oil with coconut oil
2. Transfer to a bottle
3. Before applying, warm the oil and apply on affected area. Massage the portion.
4. This oil is good for muscle ache and joint pain
Image credit: Imagen de Jerzy Górecki en Pixabay (cc by 0)
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: May 23, 2023
Write a comment