- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Dry ginger – ½ inch
- Cumin -1 tsp
- Jaggery – 2 Tbsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Milk – 1 cup
- Crush black pepper and cumin seeds. Or make coarse powder.
- Crush ginger using a mortar (if powder is available, you can use dry ginger powder too)
- Boil water and jaggery. Wait until jaggery dissolves.
- Now add black pepper, ginger, cumin into boiling jaggery water. Continue boiling for another 4 minutes.
- Strain and add boiled milk. Drink when it is hot.
Best for winter season. All three herbs are known to reduce symptoms of flu, cough and cold. Reduces joint pain.