Dragon fruits flurishes in abundance in South America and several Asian countries. the dragon fruit’s outer skin is cactus-like, resembling that of the scales of a mythical dragon. These fun-looking fruits contain around 60 calories each and are rich in vitamin C, B1, B2 and B3, and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
Dragon fruits are funny looking but are considered as super fruits.
- Dragon fruit has an extremely low amount of cholesterol. Heart healthy fruits as they are excellent source of monounsaturated fats.
- Contains good digestive fiber helps to fight diabetes condition. Eating the flesh and seeds, which contain good protein, will keep your body fortified and satisfied.
- It reduces acne as it is rich in vitamin C.
- They contain active antioxidants and helps to reduce skin aging. It also is good for sunburn skin similar to Aloe.
- Juice of fruits can be used for hair treatment as conditioner.
- It reduces arthritis pain as it has anti-inflammation character.