- Curry leaves – 3/4 cup
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Wash and crush curry leaves using a mortar.
- Boil water and add jaggery. Let the jaggery dissolve.
- After couple of minutes add crushed curry leaves and black pepper.
- Continue boiling for another 3 minutes.
- Strain and add boiled milk and drink when it is hot.
Good for digestion, reduces weight, reduces morning sickness, good for diabetic condition, reduces diarrhea – Do not drink this every day. Drink alternate days or three times a week.