The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter. The asparagus fern plant is not really a fern at all, but a member of the Liliaceae family. When growing asparagus ferns outside, place them in a part sun to shady location for best foliage growth. While the asparagus fern plant may sometimes flower, the tiny white flowers are small and not necessary for the beauty of growing asparagus fern. Asparagus too can remove several chemical particles floating in the air.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali