Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants.
Jasmine is a bush from which the flowers are either extracted by the labour-intensive method of effleurage or through chemical extraction.
The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
Also known as, the reed palm, this small palm thrives in shady indoor spaces and often produces flowers and small berries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption