Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants.
Jasmine is a bush from which the flowers are either extracted by the labour-intensive method of effleurage or through chemical extraction.
The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
Also known as, the reed palm, this small palm thrives in shady indoor spaces and often produces flowers and small berries.
Know about WeRIndia
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk