Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants.
Jasmine is a bush from which the flowers are either extracted by the labour-intensive method of effleurage or through chemical extraction.
The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
Also known as, the reed palm, this small palm thrives in shady indoor spaces and often produces flowers and small berries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?