Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants.
Jasmine is a bush from which the flowers are either extracted by the labour-intensive method of effleurage or through chemical extraction.
The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
Also known as, the reed palm, this small palm thrives in shady indoor spaces and often produces flowers and small berries.
If kids does not like maths make it fun for them. Take them to garden and have them pluck tomato or any other vegetables.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet