One more vegan friendly zucchini recipe: Zucchini Pancake for vegan lovers! This is a breakfast item and gives all the benefits of zucchini including nutrients like potassium, manganese, and antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin A. Try zucchini pancake for breakfast or evening snack!
1. 3 medium zucchini, shredded
2. 3/4 cup chickpea (besan) flour
3. Salt as per your taste
4. Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
5. Chopped onion -1/2 cup
6. Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
7. Cilantro finely chopped -1/2 cup
8. Water – 2 cups
9. 2 tablespoons oil
1. Mix shredded zucchini with salt. Add cilantro, chilli, cumin and onion and mix well.
2. Add chickpea (basin) flour and water. Mix well
3. Allow the mixed batter to sit for few minutes.
4. Heat a skillet and add spray oil.
5. Pour the mixed batter to prepare pancake.
6. Cook each side well.
7. Serve hot with coconut chutney or sambar or both.
Recipe by: www.werindia.com