Upma or uppittu is a breakfast item of India. It is prepared in various ways using different ingredients – cracked wheat, suji -rava, rice rava, vermicelli etc.
Back to homepage
Tag: Breakfast Items
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day