Upma or uppittu is a breakfast item of India. It is prepared in various ways using different ingredients – cracked wheat, suji -rava, rice rava, vermicelli etc.
Back to homepage
Tag: Breakfast Items
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk