Are you tired of pasta and noodles? Want to trade with something healthier? Do you want to get your daily dose of veggies in a different way?
Then try veggie noodles. You will get good nutrition and it also tasted delicious.
Preparation time: 25 mins. Calories = 80 per serving
What you need?
- Butternut squash noodles- 1 cup
- Carrot noodles – 1 cup
- Beetroot noodles -1 cup
- Chopped green onions ½ bunch
- Salted roasted almonds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup steamed mukimame (soy bean)
- Garlic minced olive oil or sesame oil
1. Peel beetroots, carrots and butternut squash and make noodles of them using a spiralizer or a grater.
2. Transfer noodles into a large bowl and sprinkle ½ tsp salt and let rest about 10 min at room temp.
3. Transfer noodles to a colander and using a paper towel squeeze noodles lightly. Do not rinse noodles using water.
4. In a large bowl add garlic minced olive oil/sesame oil, chopped green onions, mukimame, chopped coriander and add tri-color veggie noodle.
5. Toss and mix the contents in the bowl.
6. Garnish the veggie noodle salad with roasted almond and serve.