Roasted Sweet potato noodles with pear and pecan
Sweet potato is one of the favorite root vegetables with kids. Sweet potato noodle is easy to prepare at home. Bake sweet potato noodle with pear, pecans and other easily available ingredients to get a tasty veggie noodle dish that kids love to have.
1. Sweet potato noodles – 1 kg
2. Fresh cut pears – 2
3. Unsalted butter – 1 Tbsp
4. Pecans – ¾ cup
5. Lemon zest – 1 Tbsp
6. Chives – Chopped ¼ cup
7. Pepper powder – 2 tsp
8. Olive oil (preferred) – ¼ cup
1. Wash sweet potato and get ready with sweet potato noodles
2. Wash and cut pears to 1 inch pieces
3. Preheat oven 400 degrees.
4. In a large bowl toss sweet potato noodles, pears with salt and pepper and, spread the content evenly on parchment paper on baking sheet
5. Roast for about 20 mins. Halfway turn the veg mix. Let it turn lightly brown and tender
6. In a nonstick pan add butter and melt it. Now add pecans, stir until pecans releases aroma. Remove and keep aside.
7. In a large bowl mix sweet potato noodle, pecans, lemon zest, chives and toss to combine.
8. Season with little more salt and pepper and serve for lunch or dinner.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: May 8, 2019
Write a comment