Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium; sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of Vitamin E, calcium and folate. These are a great first baby foods as they are packed full of nutrients, highly palatable and due to their fiber content, help digestive tract and bowel health. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small chunks. “Steam” boil until tender, be sure to check on the water level. Remove the skin. Puree well and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Whey Protein Shakes
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Tambittu Recipe | How To Make Roasted Gram Dal Laddu | Hurigadale Tambittu Recipe
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What are these white spots on my nipples?