Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium; sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of Vitamin E, calcium and folate. These are a great first baby foods as they are packed full of nutrients, highly palatable and due to their fiber content, help digestive tract and bowel health. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small chunks. “Steam” boil until tender, be sure to check on the water level. Remove the skin. Puree well and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Safe Sex Practices For Women
- 10 Health Benefits Of Broccoli
- Picture Analysis Game: Which One Is Not A Family?
- Adah Sharma Slays It In Her Latest Hot Photo Shoot
- Kareena To Karisma Were Style Perfect On Their Way To Taimur's Birthday Party At Pataudi Palace
- Top 20 Foods Good For Digestion And Constipation