Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium; sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of Vitamin E, calcium and folate. These are a great first baby foods as they are packed full of nutrients, highly palatable and due to their fiber content, help digestive tract and bowel health. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small chunks. “Steam” boil until tender, be sure to check on the water level. Remove the skin. Puree well and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali