This Thanksgiving prepare and serve this delicious Butternut squash spicy noodle for dinner. Recipe has all necessary ingredients that make your Thanksgiving dinner delicious and memorable!!
- 1.5 Kg-Butternut Squash Noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp- salt
- 2 Tbsp -Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp -Sugar
- 1 Tbsp – Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp -Peeled and cut Garlic
- 2 Tbsp – Canola or Sunflower oil
- 1& ½ cup -Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp – Curry powder
- ½ tsp – Chili powder
- 1 & ½ cup – sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 10 -Snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, cut in to 1-inch pieces
- Wash and remove butternut squash skin. Prepare butternut squash noodles.
- Transfer butternut squash noodles to a large bowl. Sprinkle little salt and keep it in room temperature for about 10 mins.
- Transfer noodle into a colander, using a paper towel gently press the noodle to remove little water that is oozed.
- Now whisk sugar, lime juice, garlic paste and soy sauce. Keep it aside.
- Heat canola oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onions fry slightly. Add little curry and chili powder continue stirring a little. Now add sliced red peppers and cook slightly.
- After a minute or so, add butternut squash noodles and snow peas. Continue stirring for about 2 to 3 minutes until noodles soften a little.
- Add prepared sauce mixture, green onions. Toss and mix well.
- Transfer hot veggie noodles to serving plate. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.
Original Recipe from Wegman’s recipes.
Image credit: Wegmans.com
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: November 25, 2020