- collard greens
- purple grape juice
Tag: your road to healthylife
Which one of the following appears to curb the muscle damage caused by exercise in people older than 55?
- vitamin A
- vitamin B-1
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
High doses of vitamin A or its precursor (beta-carotene) may raise the risk of all but one of the following. Which one?
- colon cancer
- lung cancer
- liver damage
- birth defects
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
- rainbow trout
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption