Are you trying hard to grow and maintain your hair? Are you trying new hair products and new ways to keep good hair? Try practicing yoga sequences for hair growth and maintenance. Yoga helps to keep body and mind in harmony. When our mind is in good health, our body feels energetic. Apart from good diet, shampooing, conditioning and applying oil, include yoga in your daily practice to promote hair growth.
Tag: Yoga for hair health
One of the popular simple and effective yoga poses that prevents hair loss and baldness. It is highly recommended for hair aliments. Bal stands for hair and vyayam is exercise.
After balayam yoga, tadasana practices indlude Padahastasana – Foot Hand Forward Bend – it is an intermediate pose that helps to come out from stress. Practicing padahastana
Adho Mukha Svanasana is the Sanskrit name for Downward dog pose. This pose increases blood and oxygen circulation to face and head. It helps to stimulate blood capillaries that supply food to hair follicles. To perform Downward dog pose
Matsyasana, the fish pose – in this pose head is bend back while lifting the chest. The arch created behind chest helps to place the back of the head on mat.
Headstand pose is advanced pose in yoga. It takes several years of practice to get into the pose. If you are not comfortable then you can do shoulder stand after fish pose.
Improper digestion leads to hair loss. Constipation and indigestion lead to loss of nutrient in the body. This will cause hair fall and results in unhealthy and dry hair too. Practicing diamond pose or vajrasana after Shirsasana helps to bring digestion process in order and promotes nutrient supply to hair.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19