Amla is rich in Vitamin C and tastes both sour and bitter. But the benefits that we get from eating amla is plenty. You can use amla in kitchen as well as in home remedies to improve your health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health