Amla is rich in Vitamin C and tastes both sour and bitter. But the benefits that we get from eating amla is plenty. You can use amla in kitchen as well as in home remedies to improve your health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits