Cancer is a broad term for a class of diseases characterized by abnormal cells that grow and invade healthy cells in the body.
Tag: topic of the day
India’s Manushi Chhillar from Haryana won Miss World 2017 crown, which is India’s 6th win.
An Indian mother Soma Mukhopadhyay who lives in Texas, developed a technique to teach communication skills to her autistic son Tito. Soma called this technique Rapid Prompting Method or RPM.
This content may not be appealing to everybody. But it is very important! Beware parents – learn and stop these dangerous games before your child becomes a player and victim of social media challenges.
Recent studies and reports answers yes to your question. Yes, human fetus can recognize face like visual stimuli !!
Aging does not affect humans uniformly. Because of this reason, it is hard to predict what happens after certain age or when death happens.
Call it Jamun, Jambul, Nerale, Jamboo, Malabar plum or by your favorite name- this fruit tree namely Jamnun or Syzygium Cuminiis is another miracle tree.
A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bowel endometriosis: What to know
- New review of scientific studies confirms food cravings can be reduced
- What is female ejaculation?
- BMI is a good measure of health after all, new study finds
- A correlation between obesity and income has only developed in the past 30 years
- Neighborhood affects the healthiness of dietary choices