Cancer is a broad term for a class of diseases characterized by abnormal cells that grow and invade healthy cells in the body.
Tag: topic of the day
India’s Manushi Chhillar from Haryana won Miss World 2017 crown, which is India’s 6th win.
An Indian mother Soma Mukhopadhyay who lives in Texas, developed a technique to teach communication skills to her autistic son Tito. Soma called this technique Rapid Prompting Method or RPM.
This content may not be appealing to everybody. But it is very important! Beware parents – learn and stop these dangerous games before your child becomes a player and victim of social media challenges.
Recent studies and reports answers yes to your question. Yes, human fetus can recognize face like visual stimuli !!
Aging does not affect humans uniformly. Because of this reason, it is hard to predict what happens after certain age or when death happens.
Call it Jamun, Jambul, Nerale, Jamboo, Malabar plum or by your favorite name- this fruit tree namely Jamnun or Syzygium Cuminiis is another miracle tree.
A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise