Beauty with a purpose Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar
India’s Manushi Chhillar from Haryana won Miss World 2017 crown, which is India’s 6th win. Manushi, 20-year-old medical student is beauty with brain and is into very strict fitness regime. The competition was tough with 121 beauties participated and gave stiff competition. In final question and answer round Manushi was asked: “Which profession deserves the highest salary and why?” And her answer was “I think a mother is of highest respect. I don’t think its just about cash but love and respect she gives to someone. She is the biggest inspiration in my life. Mother should get highest respect.”
Manushi won the title not only because of her final answer but also for her dedication and fitness. She is a classical dancer, poet and painter. For her miss world 2017 project Beauty with a purpose, Manushi worked on spreading awareness on menstrual hygiene through her initiative Project Shakti. She is equally passionate about outdoor sports such as paragliding, bungee jumping, snorkeling and scuba diving. Manushi’s fitness Guru Nmami Agarwal who is also a celebrity nutritionist recently revealed Manushi’s diet plan.
Diet plan of Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar:
- Never skip breakfast: Skipping breakfast increases hunger pangs by the end of the day.
2.Always eat regular meals and us smaller plates: Eating regular meals helps to reduce the temptation to snack on food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid refined sugar. Avoid Sugar!
- Early morning: Water two to three glasses (warm with or without lemon squeezed)
- Breakfast: Plain/unflavored yogurt with oatmeal or wheat flakes and fresh fruits and seeds, or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrot, beets and sweet potato.
- Mid-meal: Coconut water followed by fruits.
- Lunch: Quinoa/rice/chapatti with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
- Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by fruit or banana and fig smoothie
- Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sautéed vegetables (broccoli/carrots/beans/mushrooms/beets).
Apart from winning the title of Miss world 2017, Manushi also won Head to head challenge and Beauty with a purpose title in the competition!
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: November 19, 2017
« Early signs of Alzheimer’s disease Virtual reality devices in medical system »
Write a comment