Fungal toxins can cause severe illness and could be fatal.
Tag: Patulin toxin
Molds can produce mycotoxins that are chemically stable toxins either before harvest or after harvest of crop, during storage, in or on the food itself often under warm, damp and humid conditions.
Patulin is produced by variety of molds including Aspergillus, Penicillium, Paecilomyces and Byssochlamys.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet