An uncontrolled mind can lead to a disastrous life. One cannot win battles when we lose focus and fall prey to desires and addictions.
Tag: Lord Shiva Symbols
Lord Shiva′s use of the bull (Vrisha – righteousness) as his vehicle expresses the idea Lord Shiva takes us to path that leads to wisdom and knowledge.
The river Ganga is the most sacred river for Hindus. Ignorance should not be an excuse to achieve good things in life. Ignorance can damage both mind and body.
The music produced by dhamaru indicates the removal of all desire and evil from the body— making the body clean and disease free.
Lord Shiva also known as Thrayambaka because he has three eyes.
This releases stress from mind and helps mind to reign positive thinking and in developing proper intellectualism. And Trishul (Trident) – What it symbolizes? Click here to know..
Only armed with a trishul and damru, Lord Shiva always stayed away from wealth. You are missing out on nothing in life if you’re not attached to wealth and materialistic things.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet