An uncontrolled mind can lead to a disastrous life. One cannot win battles when we lose focus and fall prey to desires and addictions.
Tag: Lord Shiva Symbols
Lord Shiva′s use of the bull (Vrisha – righteousness) as his vehicle expresses the idea Lord Shiva takes us to path that leads to wisdom and knowledge.
The river Ganga is the most sacred river for Hindus. Ignorance should not be an excuse to achieve good things in life. Ignorance can damage both mind and body.
The music produced by dhamaru indicates the removal of all desire and evil from the body— making the body clean and disease free.
Lord Shiva also known as Thrayambaka because he has three eyes.
This releases stress from mind and helps mind to reign positive thinking and in developing proper intellectualism. And Trishul (Trident) – What it symbolizes? Click here to know..
Only armed with a trishul and damru, Lord Shiva always stayed away from wealth. You are missing out on nothing in life if you’re not attached to wealth and materialistic things.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption