Another healthy, nutritious food for all is here. Commonly known as hara- dhania paratha or cilantro chapati that has good herb cilantro (coriander) as one of the main ingredient.
Tag: Indian food
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
In a new report on food trends in the US, Google singled out turmeric’s ascent after searches for the spice increased by 56% from November 2015 to January 2016.
One of the healthiest foods that we all use is onion. Onions are members of plant family that also has garlic and chives. For most of us cooking without onion is unimaginable.
Sometimes shallots have a sweet, bold flavor. Ideal in sauces and gravies, or sautéed and added to vegetable side dishes. Shallots are very mild and sweet.
Ramps looks like scallions and leeks but have broader, greener leaves
ometimes referred to as green onions, they have a pleasing mild flavor that lends itself to using raw in salads and as a garnish for soups, salads or pasta, as well as in quick-cooking dishes like western stir-fries
Know about WeRIndia
- 9 Best Remedies To Get Relief From Scalp Psoriasis
- International Yoga Day 2018: What To Eat Before And After Practicing Yoga
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- How Goddess Durga Attacked The Demon Durgasura
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Powerful Yoga Asanas For Glowing Skin