Both ginger and garlic are known as immune boosting and anti-inflammatory herbs. Both herbs help to build strong immune system by reducing inflammation caused by infections.
Tag: immune system
This is good for diabetic people who are fond of dosa. Try this simple recipe for your loved ones.
We see the dark circles under our eyes, the tiredness on our face, but those are just the tip of an iceberg.
Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
In past few years there are many treatments available for cancer patients. An article published in Nature Communication provides basis for innovative cancer treatment.
The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
- Citamin A
Oyster mushrooms are known for their beautiful appearance. Pleurotus ostreatus is one of the famous oyster mushroom available in the market.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk