Guava (Botanical name: Psidium guajava) is a tropical tree and fruits are available throughout the year.
For a cold winter everyone needs something hot for the dinner.
The most popular detox dish in Ayurvedic system is khichadi (or khichari). We all know that rice and dal khichari made in ghee is very easy to prepare and has lot of benefit for the body
This is the best season to grab soup that soothes our itchy throat and cold.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity