According to the report more than 1.9 billion people were unable to afford healthy food before pandemic and Covid-19 has further damaged livelihoods of the individuals causing problem of malnutrition.
Tag: healthy diet
The fact still remains that conventional produce is much more affordable than organic.
Indian Government is taking various, different steps to improve and keep its citizen healthy and fit. Recently, The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India is planning to launch testing kits that helps to eat right!
Some claim it is a magical health elixir and some say it is not but people who tasted this keto coffee says it is delicious! We are talking about bulletproof coffee
FLC syndrome or “Feel like Crap” syndrome affects many. After eating certain food, one feels sluggish, gain weight and resistance to weight loss
The most dependable source for up-to-date, accurate nutrition data is a registered dietitian because:
- an RD has a bachelor's degree in food and nutrition from an accredited university
- an RD has completed an extensive internship un
Have you ever wonder why you or your loved ones don’t like certain vegetables? Mother nature has given us so many vegetables and we have privilege (we think so) to hate or love it.
Do you believe this? That innocent, good looking, fragrant, medicinal and culinary herb is hated by millions of people? Cilantro is popular herb in Asian and Mexican dishes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects
- A sulfosugar from green vegetables promotes the growth of important gut bacteria
- Childhood diet and exercise creates healthier, less anxious adults
- Late night snacks may hurt your workplace performance, study finds
- Losing weight through exercise