Yes, to put a control on the obesity and over eating of junk food that contains high amount of Fat, Sugar and Salt (FSS) FSSAI has suggested corrective measures.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers.
Food Labeling serves as a primary link of communication between the manufacturer or packer of food on the one hand and distributor, seller, and user or consumer on the other hand.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin