Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
In continuing efforts to keep citizens safe, FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is coming with traffic light labeling measure for both drinks and foods
Recently, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has sent out an alert regarding the presence of plastic fragments exported from Denmark to various countries.
Yes, to put a control on the obesity and over eating of junk food that contains high amount of Fat, Sugar and Salt (FSS) FSSAI has suggested corrective measures.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers.
Food Labeling serves as a primary link of communication between the manufacturer or packer of food on the one hand and distributor, seller, and user or consumer on the other hand.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are the best stretches for tight hamstrings?
- Should you eat a low-gluten diet?
- Colder, darker climates increase alcohol consumption and liver disease
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all