Indian Northern Railways recently issued guidelines on food items that should be followed by all vendors.
Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
In continuing efforts to keep citizens safe, FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is coming with traffic light labeling measure for both drinks and foods
Recently, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has sent out an alert regarding the presence of plastic fragments exported from Denmark to various countries.
Yes, to put a control on the obesity and over eating of junk food that contains high amount of Fat, Sugar and Salt (FSS) FSSAI has suggested corrective measures.
To promote nutrition and good health FSSAI, Food regulator of India, is considering adding calories from each item in Indian restaurants menu.
Food Labeling serves as a primary link of communication between the manufacturer or packer of food on the one hand and distributor, seller, and user or consumer on the other hand.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health