BHOG is part of FSSAI’s safe and nutritious food bouquet of initiatives that was initiated in 2016 and workshops were conducted for all those
Tag: food safety
Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
In continuing efforts to keep citizens safe, FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is coming with traffic light labeling measure for both drinks and foods
Here are grandma’s reasons to wake up and consider squeezing some time to cook at home even if it is simple food.
In this 2008 movie, nutritionist, dieticians, naturopaths, including an investigative journalist – all talk about the influence of raw food, organic food, food safety and nutritional therapy to improve health!
Know about WeRIndia
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions