Lehya is a traditional herbal preparation, herbal jam form of herbal elixirs. Lehya, leha or lehyam used for curing or preparing body to fight different conditions. Various fresh or dry herbs, herbal parts like leaves, root, stem, seed or sometimes the entire plant is used for preparing lehya.
Tag: Flaxseed lehya
Flaxseed is well known for its omega-3-fatty acids and is a friendly herb for balancing hormones, to promote cardiovascular health. Flaxseed also has culinary applications – flax seed chutney powder, burfi, used in pudding etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Low level alcohol use during pregnancy can impact child's brain development
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality