Yoga is an ancient practice that first surfaced in India and the surrounding countries that were used in accompaniment with religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism.
Russia may have a questionable reputation when it comes to their leadership and war tactics, but as far as food safety goes, they’ve made a huge step towards accepting more natural and safer food for their citizens.
Shocking!- Now the GMO effect on goats!.
We all know fizzy drinks like Coca Cola are loaded with sugar, but do you really know what happens to your body when you glug a can of the sweet stuff?
Today the largest crop grown in the US is corn, 88% of which is genetically modified.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk