Yoga is an ancient practice that first surfaced in India and the surrounding countries that were used in accompaniment with religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism.
Russia may have a questionable reputation when it comes to their leadership and war tactics, but as far as food safety goes, they’ve made a huge step towards accepting more natural and safer food for their citizens.
Shocking!- Now the GMO effect on goats!.
We all know fizzy drinks like Coca Cola are loaded with sugar, but do you really know what happens to your body when you glug a can of the sweet stuff?
Today the largest crop grown in the US is corn, 88% of which is genetically modified.
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress & Weight Gain as a Caregiver
- Overweight pregnant women can safely cut calories, restrict weight gain
- Researchers explore how changes in diet alter microbiome in artificial intestine
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds