WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
In recent years the three illnesses are spreading throughout the world. Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika – all are due to viruses transmitted by mosquitoes.
When it comes to widespread viruses affecting millions of people each year, dengue fever is one of the worst
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health