How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness