Summer means outdoor activities, hot temperature and sweating. To beat summer heat whether indoor or outdoor here are tips from grandma.
Dehydration happens when we don’t drink much fluid and because of low humidity and low moisture in outside environment too.
Infants and young children cannot understand or able to express the dehydration and tiredness that happens to their body because of exposure to heat during summer.
How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beef jerky and other processed meats associated with manic episodes
- Natural treatments for postpartum swelling
- Omega 3 supplements have little or no heart or vascular health benefit
- Research on British teeth unlocks potential for new insights into ancient diets
- Early supper associated with lower risk of breast and prostate cancer
- While men lose more weight on low-carb diets, women show improved artery flexibility