A government committee recommended a prohibition on vendors of high-fat and high-sugar treats within 656 feet of campuses.
The realities of diet in India are far more complex than Westernized notions will grant.
Parents compare their kids when they are into same hobbies as others, subjects, sports, school or what skills other kids have mastered that ours still haven’t and vice versa, and many parents even compare their personalities.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors