The realities of diet in India are far more complex than Westernized notions will grant.
Kids tend to relate better to their classmates who have autism when pets are in the classroom a research finding says.
Babies raised in families that have pets may be less likely to get allergies and asthma, some studies show.
Parents compare their kids when they are into same hobbies as others, subjects, sports, school or what skills other kids have mastered that ours still haven’t and vice versa, and many parents even compare their personalities.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Video game addiction can be as problematic as gambling and affects players as young as 8 years old.
Worries about vaccine safety were common even among parents whose kids were fully vaccinated.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease