Grandma’s home remedies for black spots that works are listed below
Tag: Castor oil
When it comes to stomach pain, toddlers feel pain for several reasons.
Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
Facial warts are common and are mostly harmless. There are different home remedies to get rid of warts….
Hemorrhoids are swellings that develop around and inside the anus. It is commonly known as piles.
Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Blisters are also a symptom of some diseases. The most frequent cause of blisters is excessive friction on moist skin. As a blister forms, clear fluid accumulates in a pocket between the layers of the skin.
Castor oil has lots of benefits for the skin and hair.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease