Regular exercise, particularly vigorous exercise, appears to offer protection against breast cancer.
Tag: breast cancer
Heavy exposure to radiation is a significant risk factor for breast cancer.
- breast cancer
- bladder cancer
- colon cancer
- prostate cancer
Laurie Becklund, former writer for the Los Angeles Times, recently died from the only deadly form of breast cancer, metastatic breast cancer (MBC), and published an opinion piece in the L.A.
The age at which a woman starts having menstrual periods is not related to the age of menopause onset. Use it as a reminder to take good care of yourself.
Almonds also improve your hemoglobin and promote blood circulation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease