How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Tag: Blood sugar level
Researchers are now saying that Aloe vera, a common plant that many people keep in their backyard, should be investigated further for its effectiveness in treating diabetes.
Our chronic stress and blood sugar levels are related.
Impairment in blood sugar level or the chronic high blood sugar level can be toxic to our body and may destroy the major organs.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali