when we smell and breath through nose it increases brain network and memory power, a new study says.
Tag: Alzheimer’s symptoms
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
Know about WeRIndia
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD
- What to know about a bulging disc in the neck