when we smell and breath through nose it increases brain network and memory power, a new study says.
Tag: Alzheimer’s symptoms
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption