when we smell and breath through nose it increases brain network and memory power, a new study says.
Tag: Alzheimer’s symptoms
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows