when we smell and breath through nose it increases brain network and memory power, a new study says.
Tag: Alzheimer’s symptoms
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle