For people who are aged and suffering from health issues sundowning is a maor issue . Sundowners syndrome is behavioral probl
Tag: Alzheimer’s disease
The fact still remains that conventional produce is much more affordable than organic.
While we are all trying to be safe from COVID-19 pandemic, we must not forget about the other illnesses that affecting millions of lives. Each year WHO & NHO dedicated June month to create awareness and help spread the word about Alzheimer’s and Brain conditions, Sickle cell disease and HIV testing.
Studies have suggested that drinking dark roast coffee might help to protect brain cells from Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease!
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Reducing risk of Alzheimer’s disease has been linked to the same foods and eating habits as for reducing risk of
- lung cancer
- food borne illnesses
- stroke and heart disease
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity