The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
Tag: Alzheimer’s disease
Studies have suggested that drinking dark roast coffee might help to protect brain cells from Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease!
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Reducing risk of Alzheimer’s disease has been linked to the same foods and eating habits as for reducing risk of
- lung cancer
- food borne illnesses
- stroke and heart disease
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Groundnut oil contains both mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fats. It is pleasant and sweet to taste.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease