President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Tag: Alzheimer’s disease
Reducing risk of Alzheimer’s disease has been linked to the same foods and eating habits as for reducing risk of
- lung cancer
- food borne illnesses
- stroke and heart disease
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Groundnut oil contains both mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fats. It is pleasant and sweet to taste.
A good makeup remover, moisturizer, aftershave, allergy control agent, good as toothpaste- this is today’s popularity of coconut oil!
The fact still remains that conventional produce is much more affordable than organic.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day