While we are all trying to be safe from COVID-19 pandemic, we must not forget about the other illnesses that affecting millions of lives. Each year WHO & NHO dedicated June month to create awareness and help spread the word about Alzheimer’s and Brain conditions, Sickle cell disease and HIV testing.
Tag: Alzheimer’s disease
Studies have suggested that drinking dark roast coffee might help to protect brain cells from Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease!
The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s condition. Alzheimer’s currently affecting more than 50 million people throughout the world. At present Alzheimer’s disease cannot be reversed.
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Reducing risk of Alzheimer’s disease has been linked to the same foods and eating habits as for reducing risk of
- lung cancer
- food borne illnesses
- stroke and heart disease
In past five – six years, coconut oil has gained lot of importance especially in the life elders who crossed 70 years.
Groundnut oil contains both mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fats. It is pleasant and sweet to taste.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows