You have been trying various types of diets to maintain your weight and it might be working or not working. It takes time to notice change in weight. However, one can find out whether a diet is working or not working by noticing body and mind expression after going through a diet program for one or two weeks. Your body will express whether the diet is working or not working in different ways.
16 signs that shows your diet is working:
- You are more energetic than before.
- You feel energized more after a good night sleep
- You are happy and cheerful than before your diet change
- You are at peace with food that you consume and your body feels great
- You are sleeping really well, not waking up in between
- Your mind is calm, sharp and creative than before
- Your digestion system is working great – you go to motion regularly, no or less constipation.
- Your body aches are reduced or no pain
- You feel like exercising everyday
- Your skin is glowing, your face showing less wrinkles
- Your confidence is back
- You love the food that you are eating everyday
- You prefer water than soda
- You hop onto scale every day!
- You try wearing good old clothes
- You are smiling and your temper is cool!
If you notice at least half of the positive changes from above mentioned list in your body and mind, then stick to that diet. You will soon notice weight change.
16 Signs indicating diet is not working
- You are constantly hungry
- You have more food cravings and love to eat more carbohydrates
- You feel tired when you wake up in the morning
- Your energy level crashes often, feels tired
- Your creativity level has gone down, your have brain fog
- You are less happy and have lack of motivation
- You don’t feel like exercising
- You take regular breaks
- You have regular mood swings and angry
- You have bloated tummy and feel gassy
- Your body ache is increased
- Your energy level crashes often
- You feel sick most time
- You are losing your confidence
- You don’t step out as much as you used to
- You have reduced your exercise routines
If you notice any negative changes stop that diet and go back to normal food. List what are suitable food for you and take control of your diet again. Don’t give up!
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: February 19, 2019