When you are visiting someone’s house you might see display on the wall “this is our home” or “Home is where the family eats together” “ I love my home” etc. What is a house and a home?
House refers to concrete building and location where someone lives.
Home is a place where you feel that you belong in that place and it is a special place where you feel comfortable, love and affection of the family. House is for physical protection.
You either feel at home or not feel at home in a house. So what makes a house a home? To make a house a home one should develop and introduce the beautiful thoughts and act.
House becomes a home when:
- You fill a house with charity
- Decorate house with love, affection and beautiful stuffs
- When you eat dinner together and spend time together
- When you treat each other respectfully and give and receive love
- When you forgive and forget other’s blunder and mistakes
- Your attitude filled with selflessness, service and kindness
- Children laugh, cry and snuggle with you
- One respect and take care of elders and make their life interesting
- Play game with family and friends
- Watch movie, have dance party, perform rituals and bring joy
- You cook food and experiment cooking, feed family
- You share your daily activities, sorrow, happiness and stories
- You laugh, cry, show concern and develop empathy for humans
- Store and protect things that are close to your heart
- Share space with loved ones and pets
- You create memories
- A place that feels comfortable, livable for you and your family
- As you enter the place every evening, you should feel welcomed
A home is where relationship and integrity forms. A Home should make a person strong, empathetic, affectionate, It should develop good values in children and gives something valuable in a person’s life. And, as they say, “If you fill a house with love, it becomes a home”!
Listen to grandma: Healthylife.werindia.com
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: February 20, 2018