Everyday easy to follow and durable beauty tips helps to keep our skin, hair and body parts healthy. Try these tips to feel better in and out.
- To remove eye bags – Place cut cucumber and or cold tea bags on eyes. This reduces puffiness under eyes
- Tired of looking tired and feeling lethargic? – Consider reducing or say no to sugar. Reduce salt or say no to salt. Drink plenty water and fresh fruit juice.
- Consider applying slightly warm coconut oil on face, hands and feet to have healthy skin and nails.
- Massage hair using sesame oil at night and wash hair in the morning using warm water for healthy hair.
- Don’t cut your hair end too often. Give a gap of 4 to 6 months. This will help hair to retain texture and supports growth.
- Keep your skin moisturized to get the glow and soft look. Whether it is winter, spring or summer. Don’t forget skin friendly moisturizer
- Apply moisturizer on hands, legs and face before going to bed. Morning when you wake up you will have better skin feel.
- Applying Vaseline on knees and elbows helps to get rid of roughness.
- For easy make up removal and to protect skin, use Vaseline.
- Exfoliating skin before going to bed is good idea. Exposing exfoliated skin to sunlight can cause irritation and give burning sensation.
- If you are exfoliating, do not over exfoliate as it could cause problem to skin texture.
- Applying vitamin E oil to finger and toenails helps to reduce brittleness.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 6, 2020