Try these handy tips from grandma while working around the home.
1. To avoid smell of cabbage during cooking keep a piece of bread in the vessel.
2. To get rid of garlic odor from hands, wash stainless steel vessels.
3. People chew gums and stick it to furniture. To remove gums, keep a cloth in freezer and take it out. Use this cold cloth to remove stuck gum.
4. To keep banana fresh for few more days, wrap the top of the banana bunch with a plastic wrap.
5. Soak lemons in hot water for few minutes then cut and squeeze. Soaking in hot water helps to release more juice from lemons.
6. To remove refrigerator odor, add a Tbs of baking soda and lemon juice in warm water. Keep it inside refrigerator for few hours. OR use same mix water to clean the refrigerator.
7. If you are constantly sneezing for no reason, press your tongue against the back of your upper teeth to reduce sneezing.
8. Keep an onion near your pillow to reduce stuffy nose while sleeping.
9. Sometimes we laugh for no reasons and it may cause embarrassment. To avoid this just pinch yourself twice.
10. Use sprite or coke to clean the mirror! (and toilet!!)
11. Add 1 tsp of baking soda to 150 ml water and mix well. Use it as mouthwash to stop bad breath.
12. To remove ink from clothes saturate the ink stain with hairspray, and then blot at the stain. Then, wash the items immediately with laundry detergent and color safe bleach (or chlorine bleach if it’s a white item).