Herbal teas made from leaves, roots and flowers have multiple benefits. Antioxidants present in these herbs yield many health benefits. If you are an herbal tea drinker, you must know the uses as well as possible side effects of herbal teas.
Cannot go to beauty parlor due to lockdown? Are you worried about your drained skin? Then try four easy ubtan recipes that you can prepare using readily available ingredients at home
Onion is popular vegetable known for its taste as well as for its strong odor. Contents of onion bulb makes it medicinally useful for simple to complicated conditions.
To control and reduce phlegm some herbal and home remedies one can try.
Ginger contains enzyme that help to reduce body inflammation and is also an aide for arthritis. Ginger helps to reduce
Sage is one of the beautiful flowering plant is a medicinal as well as ornamental plant. Its botanical name is Salvia officinalis. It is known for its remarkable home remedy and thus occupies both medicine cabinet and kitchen.
Shingles caused by herpes virus is a painful experience to go through. It causes blisters on skin surface, burning sensation, unbearable pain on skin and sensory nerves.
By using different herbs and proper oils one can make herbal oil at home. The combination of herbs and oil is important when you prepare herbal oils at home.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows