Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in the skin. They appear on nose, ears, under lips, below shoulder, thighs and back of the body.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Grandma has simple and easy to follow suggestions that helps us look younger.
Consume foods that contain good amount of protein. Include all soy, dairy, grain products to your routine diet including fresh fruits and vegetables.
Grandma recommends some of those ancient home remedies for asthma to boost immune system using lehyam and other methods.
Khashaya is the Grandma’s age-old method to get rid of irritation in throat, cough, cold, fatigue related to cold and to remove phlegm.
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Carom or ajwain has several such good reasons to store in the kitchen.
Know about WeRIndia
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation
- Secretin hormone induces satiation by activating brown fat
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology