By: Swati Pokhriyal
It is believed that if you have a wonderful morning your entire day will be good. Pleasant mornings are necessary to plan if you really want to make the best of your day. Here are a few tips, which will help you to do so.
1. MEDITATION – Mornings are best for meditating. It is also believed that you are much more closer to yourself and God during early morning hours. So sit for a while and meditate for at least 10-15 minutes and see the results. Meditation increases your efficiency and concentration powers.
- POWER WALK & VISUALISATION – The proverb says you become what you think. In the morning when everywhere there is freshness and positive energy, go for a walk, hear the chirping birds, the smell of the fresh air and the blessings from the universe which is just free flowing for you to accept it. With this, simultaneously visualize how you want your day to be. Believe me it will turn out to be the best time of your day and will fill you with all the positivity for the day.
- YOGA – Needless to say but Yoga is the most efficient and powerful form of exercise. You can start with basic Asanas like pranayam, kapalbharti, vrakshasana etc. to start with and later on move to other Asanas or exercises. Do this atleast for 30 minutes every day and see how your body transforms within the first week.
- DRINKING WATER – Water is believed to cure all the diseases and removes toxins from the body. Have at least 8 oz water every morning to remove the toxins from the body and to purify your system before you start the day afresh. You can also have lukewarm water with lemon and honey.
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST– A healthy and a tummy full breakfast is a must for a power packed day. Break your night fast and energize yourself for rest of the day! Breakfast is the fuel, which will keep you charged throughout the day.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: August 17, 2015