One of the most popular new year’s resolution is to stay fit, stay lean and stay healthy.
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
Yoga is famous for its ability to heal and bring peace of mind.
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
There are several alternatives as well as supplements available for menopause condition.
Crow pose or crane pose is one the first arm balance pose most students learn in yoga
In Yoga breathing exercises are practiced to keep yogis and yoginis in calm and focused mind.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility