If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
Yoga is famous for its ability to heal and bring peace of mind.
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
There are several alternatives as well as supplements available for menopause condition.
Crow pose or crane pose is one the first arm balance pose most students learn in yoga
In Yoga breathing exercises are practiced to keep yogis and yoginis in calm and focused mind.
It is believed that if you have a wonderful morning your entire day will be good.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise