Children need fat in their body for their development. Toddlers need fat for their brain and body to grow and develop well.
Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
Studies have suggested that drinking dark roast coffee might help to protect brain cells from Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease!
What should you do if are approached by a stranger or an attacker? Have you thought about your safety at work place, while walking and being alone at home? Are you afraid of becoming victim of another violence or rape?
We know Sunlight is major source of Vitamin D for human body. A brief exposure to UV light rays bumps up Vitamin D levels and for this reason nutritionists suggest exposing body to Sun light every day.
Researchers recently have found a way to use enzymes extracted from human gut bacterium to convert Type A blood to universal
According to the recent warning issued by CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) using E-cigarette products leads to severe pulmonary disease.
Electronic cigarettes also known as e-cigarettes are battery powered devices that operates like aerosol and delivers nicotine and flavorings. E-cigarettes are also known as e-vaporizers will contain other chemicals apart from nicotine.
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer