World Health Organization (WHO) prequalified its first biosimilar medicine – trastuzumab – in a move that could make this expensive, life-saving treatment more affordable and available to women globally.
Prediabetes occurs when the there is too much sugar in the blood. It means, elevated blood glucose (sugar) level that has not yet reached the threshold of Type 2 diabetes diagnosis.
A mysterious pneumonia outbreak is reported in China recently that is like SARS. It has affected dozens of people. Concern is grown because the viruses that are responsible for this attack belongs to same family of the viruses
Wearing and worshiping Rudraksha is beneficial to the nervous system, it controls blood pressure, paves towards mental stability, removal of stress and helps one to retain healthy body.
Call it Jamun, Jambul, Nerale, Jamboo, Malabar plum or by your favorite name- this fruit tree namely Jamnun or Syzygium Cuminiis is another miracle tree.
Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Children need fat in their body for their development. Toddlers need fat for their brain and body to grow and develop well.
Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes