Strengthens the arms, wrists, and shoulders.
Body and Mind
Your concentration and memory will improve, you will gain greater perspective on your life, and you’ll be able to think more clearly and with less effort.
In Ayurveda’s ancient medicinal text, the Charak Samhita there is information about regular oil massage that cleanses the body of impurities.
Regina Brett (born May 31, 1956) is a New York Times bestselling author, newspaper columnist currently writing for The Plain Dealer and The Cleveland Jewish News, and an inspirational speaker.
Fasting is abstaining from all or some kinds of food or drink, especially as a religious observance or for the sake of health.
In common words “they drive us nuts” or “why are these people being so difficult?” What exactly is moody?
People suffer from various types of pains – neck, migraines, shoulder, knee, elbow, various chronic pains..
Being nice means “being able to spread the joy” or “give pleasure or joy”. It also means being kind, affectionate, loving and caring. Nobody is perfect in this word.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes