The big problem with tuna is not mercury, but a naturally occurring toxin called scombrotoxin. This toxin can build up in tuna flesh if it is not kept cold enough after the fish has been caught and, unfortunately, you can’t get rid of it even by cooking. Symptoms include headache, nausea, and palpitations.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018