The big problem with tuna is not mercury, but a naturally occurring toxin called scombrotoxin. This toxin can build up in tuna flesh if it is not kept cold enough after the fish has been caught and, unfortunately, you can’t get rid of it even by cooking. Symptoms include headache, nausea, and palpitations.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement