Sage belongs to mint family and is a good old remedy for cold, cough and throat infections.
What you need?
- A Tbsp of dried sage leaves
- One tsp -goldenseal or orange root (yellow puccoon)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Half cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp salt
Prepare gargle :
- Boil a cup water and pour on dried sage leaves*. Let it steep for half an hour. After half an hour strain and add rest of the ingredients and at the end add apple cider vinegar.
- Gargle a teaspoon of the liquid every 2 hours. Gargle for more than 3-5 minutes. Don’t swallow the liquid as you might not like the taste.
*along with sage you can also add echinacea dry leaves
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: December 5, 2019