Many allergy associations have given instructions what to do during pollen seasons.During spring, midsummer and late summer different plants flower and produce enormous amounts of pollens. What we can do to keep away from pollens as much as possible? Closing window, keeping windows up during driving, use mask, washing hair regularly, washing inside of vehicles, protecting eyes and get familiarized with plants producing allergic pollens.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Makeup Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older And Ugly
- 8 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting or Exercise
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class