Many allergy associations have given instructions what to do during pollen seasons.During spring, midsummer and late summer different plants flower and produce enormous amounts of pollens. What we can do to keep away from pollens as much as possible? Closing window, keeping windows up during driving, use mask, washing hair regularly, washing inside of vehicles, protecting eyes and get familiarized with plants producing allergic pollens.
Know about WeRIndia
- Social Networking Is Affecting Youngsters & Making Them More Anxious
- Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask Recipes For All Skin Types For Everyday Use
- See How Your Brain Changes Physically When You Consume Whole Turmeric
- Why Some Women Are More Likely To Feel Depressed
- Antibody-Based Test May Differentiate Zika From Other Infections
- White Sneakers Are The Latest Hottest Thing, Even Among Celebs