Many allergy associations have given instructions what to do during pollen seasons.During spring, midsummer and late summer different plants flower and produce enormous amounts of pollens. What we can do to keep away from pollens as much as possible? Closing window, keeping windows up during driving, use mask, washing hair regularly, washing inside of vehicles, protecting eyes and get familiarized with plants producing allergic pollens.
Know about WeRIndia
- One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship Based On Your Zodiac
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier