Many allergy associations have given instructions what to do during pollen seasons.During spring, midsummer and late summer different plants flower and produce enormous amounts of pollens. What we can do to keep away from pollens as much as possible? Closing window, keeping windows up during driving, use mask, washing hair regularly, washing inside of vehicles, protecting eyes and get familiarized with plants producing allergic pollens.
Know about WeRIndia
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- This One Spice Helps To Fight Obesity Effectively, Try It Out!
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- 33 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise or Dieting
- Real-life Story: Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth To Prove His Research!